- JESUS IS LORD -
Very truly I tell you, "Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
- The great "I AM" is the supreme ruler and Lord of our life which all things natural and supernatural flow.
- WORSHIP -
John 4: 23-24
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
- Worship in it's essence is the relationship God so desires to have with us. The closer we come to Christ, we grow spiritually and grow in his spirit.
- MISSION -
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
- We at The Encounter church believe true discipleship begins with a community believing in sharing Gods love and true purpose in today's world. Our ultimate goal is replicate ourselves in sharing the gospel and will continue until those we have impacted are doing what we are doing.
- GENEROSITY -
"Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
- At the encounter church, we believe in generosity and test of God in every service. Giving of our time, talent, and treasure is our reasonable service to the one who has given all to us.
- SERVICE -
"Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave - just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
- At the encounter church, we stand firm on servant leadership. The higher God takes us the greater a servant we become. We are the salt and light of the world and we have come to expand the kingdom of God through serving our community.